Thursday, April 9, 2009

Make a Few Changes in Your Real Estate Business Model & Create a Quantum Leap in Your Closing Ratio

Real Estate Professionals-Embrace Change as an Opportunity

Did you realize that new technology is making it possible for you to do business at a level of sophistication, impossible to reach in just a few years ago?

To get an idea of how much more value you could be providing for your clients, please ask yourself the following questions:

  • What would happen to my business if I could find a way to have more control over the loan process and see it through to completion each and every time and never miss a loan commitment deadline or closing?
  • What if, by the virtue of creating a strategic alliance with a team, I could close more sales and increase my income?
  • What if, I could have control over how mortgages are priced for my clients?
  • What if, I could also get quality referrals from some of those clients that I am not closing now and get more referrals from my present clientele, because they were even more satisfied with my service?
  • Working with your team would be like having my own Mortgage Company just as some Real Estate Companies and Managing Brokers already have, but without the hassles and added expense they experience?
Here is what one of our Strategic Alliance?s client had to say: I have chosen to take on the mortgage business as a serious part of my real estate business for a few reasons. I have worked with Steve Toth in the past and trust his ability and judgment. I can see the financial potential of offering mortgages to my clients who already trust in me and depend on my services. Having control over such an important part of a real estate transaction gives me a lot more confidence -Jared Faris-Realtor Keller Williams Realty
  • What if, you could work with industry leading mortgage professionals using a consultative and solution oriented process to ensure that you and your clients are comfortable with the entire process from initial pre-qualification to the closing and servicing of their loan?
  • What if, your team was a direct lender, offering enhanced control over the various stages of the mortgage process and maintained on-site control of Processing, Underwriting, Document Preparation and Funding?
  • What if, your team understood that not every borrower fits into the traditional banker?s box and they had a keen focus on alternative loan products and help you convert more of your existing prospects into clients and closed transactions?
Do you know what the biggest obstacle is for people when it comes to change? Attitude, I find that people who have an attitudes of acceptance and excitement when it comes to change deal with it best, and become the most effective at making life and business work for them. Does your current business model reflect your excitement and acceptance of change in our industry? Or does your business model say to you, I still live in the past? To find out more about this exceptional business opportunity, the GUARANTEES we offer-?WE?LL GUARANTEE YOUR COMMISSION? and the possibility of creating a strategic alliance with our team, visit our Web-site here.

Mr. Toth has over eight years of residential, commercial and investment banking experience.

He started the Real Estate and Mortgage Focus Radio Show in early 2004 on 630KHOW Denver's Talk Station to educate the public about real estate, finance and coaching. He became known as a real estate and finance area expert and someone who networks at a high level within the industry.

In 2006 Steve M Toth, ?The Mortgage Guy?-Radio Show Host on Live365 expanded the ?Real Estate and Mortgage Focus?? Radio Show Program into a national show on Live365- the World?s Largest National Internet Radio Network.

In 2003 he started a coaching practice called Real-Coaching? to provide coaching programs and consulting services that dramatically enhance individual and team performance in the areas of Sales, Motivation, Leadership, Teamwork, Communication and Life Balance Management Skills for Realtors, Investors and Mortgage Professionals.

No comments: