Friday, October 31, 2008

My Friend's Big Surprise How He Can Buy Real Estate Property

My friend had a big revelation today, he can buy real estate investment property! I visited a friend today. He works in the info media industry, making and editing commercials for local councils and businesses. Wing is his name. He is very smart and switched on in his business. I sat there amazed and astounded at what Wing knows about his job and also computers in general. He was pulling up screens with ads and also video clips that he had just created. I was sitting there thinking ?Boy where did he learn all of this? I was in awe. I asked Wing where he lived. he replied, he lived in Box Hill, which is a very exclusive suburb. I asked if it was far from work, but Wing said it was only fifteen minutes drive. How good is that I thought! We started discussing a recent seminar we had both attended. I asked Wing if he had done anything or acted on any of the strategies from that seminar. He said he was waiting till his work slowed down a little so he could concentrate on one thing at once. My immediate reply was, that will never happen. Wing went on about how he had to finish six projects he was working on at the present time, and how he would have to work through the night to get one done that had been delayed. He had promised that company that he would get it done on time. This meant he would be an extremely busy for that entire period.

I asked Wing what was his fee for that intense amount of effort he would have to produce to achieve that result, all done by himself to I may ad. He said he was making around $120,000 a year working for himself. This included working seventy hours straight when needed. I was stunned he could produce a quality result working those long hours. He assured me he loved working under these conditions and it happened quite regularily. I thought what sort of life is that? Working through the night to get a project completed.

Wing did mention that he had paid over 80% of his mortgage on his own home. My radar went up immediately because he had mentioned that he was interested in buying real investment property to increase his wealth. What really rocked me here was I thought Wing knew everything regarding wealth creation and real estate investment property principles. What I learnt was he knew nothing about property investing. The worst part was he had all that equity in his own property to reinvest in other real estate investment properties. I explained to him how he could draw the equity out of his own home to fund the purchase of his first real estate investment property, and a few more as well. He was amazed. I was more amazed he did not know.

Then I thought to myself, if this does interest him, then he will follow up and learn the principles that you need to master it. I asked Wing for a piece of scrap paper so I could show him in layman?s terms how to buy a real estate investment property with the equity he already had in his?s own property. Wing was shocked at how easy it was to do this strategy. I assured him, people were already doing this, and this was how easy it was. The thing that rocked me was, people don?t understand what recources they have available to them to massively grow their wealth creation strategies.

I am sure Wing is now thinking more about his possibilities where he can grow his real estate investment portfolio. With his income, he will be able to produce some impressive results that will ensure he maintains a steady growth and combined with his increased knowledge base that will ensure his real estate investment property portfolio grows to suit his new found life style. This is how easy it is. If you know the rules, you will succeed at real estate investing. Focus on what you want.You need to be listening on all levels. Establish a peer group of people who are successfully doing what you want to do as well. Most important point is to have a mentor or coach. All the most successful people have a mentor or coach. They do this because they cannot see what they are doing wrong. A coach can what you and correct your mistakes.This ensures you get to and achieve your goals quicker. That will make your real estate property investing or wealth creation journey smoother, more prosperous and enjoyable.

To your investing success Leo Love

PS If any of your family or friends are interested, please pass this on to them www.therealestateinvester.com

http://www.therealestateinvester.com

I am an experienced and passionate investor. I buy typical mum and dad type houses that give me cash flow and capital growth. My website offers helpful tips and ideas for any type of investor to help you with your wealth creation. Using my site will help to prevent you falling into the traps the inexperienced investors do.

No comments: